Ecoserv is looking for a Tank Cleaning Technician who can perform the following duties and meets the requirements listed below. Click the “Apply Now” button to send in your resume.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Simple Pressure washing in extreme hazardous conditions with confined space entries.
- Routine usage of pressure washers (up to 20k psi), and vacuum pumps when cleaning out vessels and containers.
- Work Environments require heavy lifting of equipment up to 50lbs., and climbing up stairs and ladders with materials such as flow and vacuum hoses, pressure washers, diaphragm pumps, wrenches, hammers, skillets, and shovels in order to accomplish adequate cleaning.
Personal Protective Equipment including safety glasses, steel toe boots, fire retardant coveralls, hardhats, breathing apparatus and Tyvex suits is required on every job site while performing cleanings.
- Standing/Sitting up to 60 minutes, 5 times daily
- Walking/Climbing up to 20 minutes, 5 times daily
- Pushing/Pulling 10-45 seconds, 15 times daily
- Carry/Holding items up to 100 lbs for 30 seconds, 50 lbs for 2 minutes, 5 times daily
- Bending/Kneeling/Crawling up to 20 minutes, 4 times daily
- Confine Space Entry up to 30 minutes, 4 times daily
- Climbing Stairs up to 100 steps, 3-4 times daily
- Travel by Helicopter or Crew boat, 1-6 hours numerous times monthly
- 2-5 years Oilfield or Industrial Experience
- TWIC/ Safety Cards
- Valid Driver’s License
- 24/7 On Call Capabilities